Monday 13 February 2012

WALK DOWN THE GARDEN PATH AND DARKNESS

Come for a walk down my garden path and let's see who is there, sometimes it is possible to see the fairies who live on the bank but it must be too cold tonight and they are all hiding. I will keep trying to photograph them so you will also be able to meet them.

Hello, here is Ratty, Mole, Toad and Badger our friends from Wind in the Willows - what are they doing, I think they are taking shelter or have met up for a chat, looks like Ratty has lit his lantern
Over the little bridge they have strolled along into the Japanese garden, where are they off to?


 They have arrived on the candlelit patio!

 Could that be little grey rabbit in the summer house, what is she wearing on her head? Could those little lights be fairies in flight?

Here's the moon once again, time for rest.

The sun has set and the stars grow bright,
And over the field fast comes the night,
Like a fairy wrapp'd in a cloak of blue,
With God's gift of sleep for me and you.

Goodnight. More adventures from Wind in the Willows later in the week.

I wonder where the Red Badger has gone, he's very quiet. I wonder why he thinks he's a badger, he looked more like a bat to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment