Sunday 25 March 2012

MY SPRING GARDEN

The pictures below are of my front garden. On my arrival home this evening I was met with some lovely scents from the hyacinths, jonquils and other perfumed flowers.

Our journey has taken us to Durham, Derwent Reservoir, Hexham, the Garden Station at Langley on Tyne,  Morpeth, Alnwick and on our return journey we stopped at Eggleston Hall and I added to my collection of auriculas. I will put more pictures of our travels on the blog in the coming week. We have had some beautiful sunny weather and we have met many interesting people. The hedges are all bursting into bud, the birds have sung merrily everywhere, the little lambs were frolicking in the fields as we drove home through the dales, we even saw a curlew today and last night, quite late, saw two herons standing in the river in Durham. I hope you have all enjoyed your weekends also.

No comments:

Post a Comment