Thursday 19 January 2012

WHAT A ROSE CAN SAY

A rose can say I love you and want you to be mine.
A rose can say I thank you for being so very kind.

A rose can say congratulations, whatever the occasion may be
A rose can say I miss you and wish you were here with me.

A rose can say I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way.
A rose can say get well soon. May God bless you today.

A rose can say I wish you happiness, and the best for you each day.
A rose can say farewell when someone goes away.

A rose can say hello, I'm thinking of you today.
There's just so many wonderful things that a rose can say.

A rose can say goodbye when a loved one is laid to rest.
No matter what there is to say, a rose can say it best.

(Anthony Smith)

The above verse was on another card I received.
I just love roses, all kinds. They smell beautifully and their petals are like velvet.One of the nicest garden centres we go to is in Shropshire and can be found at:

www.countrygardenroses.co.uk

At Country Gardens you can find a rose for any christian name you care to think of male and female.

We often buy from our local rose grower in Tarvin, Cheshire, C & K Jones. Also Fryers roses near Knutsford.

Not to be missed are the gardens of David Austin rose growers in Albrighton, Shropshire.

One of my favourites is Paul's Himalayan Musk rose which climbs up an old tree in the garden and is a light pink/mauve colour, I will put a picture on the blog when I find one. We also grow Rambling Rector who rambles away very happily, RR is white.

There is a pleasant rose called Remember Me.

I wonder if they will ever make a computer where one would be able to smell the scent of a flower being viewed.















No comments:

Post a Comment