Monday 23 January 2012

RAINBOWS

Rainbow taken at New Brighton

I have been thinking of songs with rainbow in and can think of 2:  Somewhere over the rainbow and the one that starts with Red and Yellow and Pink and Green, Orange and Purple and Blue.

There is also a line of a well known hymn: " I trace the rainbow through the rain and feel the promise is not vain, that morn shall tearless be" - (O Love that wilt not let me go by George Matheson).

There is a belief that a pot of gold can be found at the rainbow's end.

There is another song I like and once I start singing or humming it I can't stop, maybe you know it:

Blue skies are round the corner, come round the corner with me,come round the corner and see nothing but blue skies, troubles may come and troubles may go, that's what life is all about, look at those skies there not telling lies etc.......(look itu p on the net)

Start of a new week - I wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment