Sunday 22 January 2012

NO THEME - JOURNEYING?

My son tells me I haven't a theme to my blog - I didn't realise I needed one. On reflection I think my theme would be JOURNEYING as the pictures I show are part of my journey through life. In the evening I usually reflect on my day and give thanks for all I have been able to do and hope I have done some act of kindness. I will often share with you my pictures of places I have visited and enjoyed. I hope you all enjoy tuning in occasionally and sharing my journey and perhaps, may be, you  be you will be inspired to visit some of the places you see on my blog or the interenet sites I mention. I am now off to meet up with the relatives I spoke of earlier in the week and I am taking some photographs to show them. Have a good day.  We are all on our journey through life!

No comments:

Post a Comment