Friday 11 January 2013

LITTLE WHITE RABBIT VISITS NASA IN MEXICO



Now then I am going to watch the programme about stars again
Just look at that
Oh there's Brian Cox and Dara O'Briain
I can't sit here any longer
I'm off to see my friends!
'Beam me up Scottie'
It's worked, here I am in the studio
Professor Cox wonders what's happened
Look how puzzled they look, don't they know who I am?

Hello folks
Very interesting
What's that about NASA ?
I'm off to find out - beam me up again
Oh hello, don't worry it's only Little White Rabbit
"What a relief, it's only a white rabbit" says Liz Bonnin
"What do you want Little White Rabbit - you have arrived at the NASA tracking station in Mexico, we are tracking Mars and you are on TV, how did you get here?"
I'm told I'm on TV, what's that?
I'd better go before I am arrested, see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment