Saturday 19 January 2013

LITTLE WHITE RABBIT ENJOYS THE SNOW

We had a fall of snow in Kingsley yesterday, Little white Rabbit escaped for a few hours and enjoyed himself, look at what he got up to

It's a bit cold today but I am enjoying the snow - can you see my snowman?
Look what I've found - it's a sledge

I've no energy to pull it, I must eat more weetabix
I am going to be a snow angel
The Winterwatch people said I was to feed thebirds, come on crows
I must go and investigate the wood to see who's about
I'd better try to get off this fence before I am seen
Ooh it is cold, in fact it's freezing
Come with me and see what we find
Are you still there?
Let's cross this little red bridge
Come on...
Cross the stream onto the Nab footpath
I can't see anyone
The stream is still running
Keep up, I can't wait
      


Look who I've found, it's the people from Wind in the Willows taking shelter, Hello Toad
Everywhere looks really pretty
Just look at the pretty branches
I'm back in the garden again, the birds have obviously been on the nuts and seeds
Hello pond
There's the bin lorry
 

That's more like it
Warm at last, goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment