Wednesday 16 January 2013

LITTLE WHITE RABBIT AND WINTERWATCH

Last night Little White Rabbit joined the presenters on Winterwatch
Hello everybody, welcome to Winterwatch with me and Chris Packam
What's he looking for ? Beavers?
I wonder what's going on over there,better go and see
I am told this is a young beaver trying to get out of a frozen lake.
What are they discussing?

It is going to be very cold this week, I'd better get myself a coat
Hi Michaela, Can I join in? It's me, I'm famous, I'm Little White Rabbit

It's cold here in the Caerngorms
What are you doing Martin?
Oh you are going down into the snow hole
Oh it's quite nice in here
Hi Martin. Can I stay?
There's a ptarmigan
This is really interesting
This is a lapwing
Lapwings have come here for our berries, cheeky birds

Hello Robin Redbreast did you have a good Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment