Saturday 12 January 2013

LITTLE WHITE RABBIT'S WALK IN KINGSLEY

Yesterday Little White Rabbit went for a walk around our Village, can you recognise where he went? He was a bit tired after his trip to Mexico!

Off I go, down the Slack
Along the Nab footpath, wonder if I will see are any fish today?
I live up there
Now I'm going up Dark Lane! I am going to pass the Bogot Hole!
I wonder why that is there
This looks a long way, its called Depmore Lane

I see a catkin, Spring is coming, no sign of the cat!
It's good to be alive, Spring is in the air this morning
 There are two schools in my village, the other is St Johns C of E
I wonder if there is a school for rabbits, maybe I should start one, I'll think about that
I've been in that chapel, look at an earlier blog to see me
Nearly home now, back up the Slack! Hope you enjoyed my walk


No comments:

Post a Comment