Tuesday 28 August 2012

WALK TO TOP OF RIVINGTON PIKE


I understand I am about to go on a long walk, I am not sure about this
I'd better try to eat something first

That's better, ready for what lies ahead
Oh I do wish I could read
 



Ready, off we go, follow me
Can you tell me about this little grey rabbit?
The path is quite steep

That must be a folly
 

Whatever is this, I think it is the Pigeon Tower
Lady Leverhulme had a sewing room in this building, I am told
Peepo, this is fun
Down this old lane, I wonder who was the first to go down it?
Phew, now have I got to climb up to the top of that hill?
I'm the King of the Castle' - I can see for miles - I can even see Blackpool Tower

What a nice bridge



Look at that heather

Here we are back at the big barn
Now we have arrived back at The Hall
What a big bike, he said it took three days to build

 
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment