Wednesday 15 August 2012

WALK ON THE LONG MYND & THROUGH RECTORY WOOD

This was a lovely walk through a field, down a lane, up 100 steps and higher to reach the top of Long Mynd and back through Rectory Wood which was quite a magical experience.

Yes, Little White Rabbit look where you are going


Oh dear, do they expect me to walk up that hill?

Oh, what a nice flower what is it, is it convolvulus?

On and on I go, that white flower is cow parsley also known as mother die!
Oh dear, I believe there are 100 of these

Good idea, I need a rest

What a strange place for a golf ball, half way up a tree!

Phew, this really is hard work

Where are you, are you coming?

There you are, now look down at the houses

I'm glad they've bought this bottle of local spring water, it's quite refreshing
Ouch, this heather is a bit prickly, but I needed a sit down

I'm the King of the Castle.....
To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment