Sunday 15 July 2012

LITTLE WHITE RABBIT VISITS LLANDUDNO

Yesterday Little White Rabbit went to stay in Llandudno. He managed to find a pleasant hotel which wasn't too expensive and it was right on the sea front

This looks a nice place, I wonder if they will let me in?
I've booked in for the night! This is fun
Oh, it is very nice here and it is not raining

I am told that is a Victorian pier
I wonder what this big machine is for - I hope it doesn't move with me on it
Hmm, white rabbit statue, that sounds interesting!

Oh look at that, there's Punch & Judy, must go and watch
That red bus looks interesting, I wonder where it goes
What am I supposed to do with this? Looks big for one person

Suppose I'd better tuck in, my doctor wouldn't approve but he can't see me!
Time for bed already, must read a bit more of my book
Goodnight, wonder what tomorrow will  bring!
Tomorrow Little White Rabbit will tell you all about the people from Alice in Wonderland he met!

No comments:

Post a Comment