Monday 16 July 2012

LITTLE WHITE RABBIT CONTINUES HIS WALK ROUND LLANDUDNO

Little White Rabbit takes a stroll round Llandudno!

Morning already, this is a good shower, nice and warm, now I'm wide awake
Hurry up, I've finished my breakfast and want to be on my way
Goody, it's sunny again
Those flowers look as if they are in a boat!
There are a lot of sailing dinghies

There is going to be a big race
I like this boat, I wonder if they would notice me if I get onboard
What are all those people looking at ?

I'm on my way again
Look who I met - the Mad Hatter

I think this is suppposed to be the white rabbit but the only white rabbit is me, ha ha!
Here's the Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts, I am told!
And here is Alice - "Hello Alice"
Oh little white rabbit, don't look up her skirt!
There is a secret door here at the back of Alice, I wonder where it leads

Bye, I'm off to take a look down this passage!
I've now arrived in Happy Valley
Here is the Cheshire Cat, miaow.

No comments:

Post a Comment