Thursday 19 April 2012

MORNING SONG

When I was a child I was taken to Sunday School twice a day. I enjoyed singing choruses and still enjoy doing the same today. The one I have in mind this morning is called 'In my heart there rings a melody' do you know it? If so sing along:

In my heart there rings a melody, there rings a melody of heavenly harmony
In my heart there rings a melody, there rings a melody of love.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! Sweetest Name I know;
Fills my every longing, Keeps me singing as I go.

(We always followed the above by going straight into the following chorus):

Wonderful, wonderful, Jesus is to me; Counsellor, Mighty God,
Prince of Peace is He. Saving me, keeping me, From all sin and shame;
Wonderful is my Redeemer, Praise His Name!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment