Friday 12 April 2013

MODERN PRAYER FROM SINGAPORE

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. My son tells me there is no theme. Originally my theme was Journeying as we like travelling and it is a way of introducing my viewers, hopefully, to places they may at some time visit. I hope Little White Rabbit's adventures keep everyone amused.

 I like this modern prayer.

Finetuning

Far from  my family, I am traveling on a long journey.
Being so distant,
I will adjust the sun so that it shines on them more evenly.
I will adjust the clouds so that they have rain when they need rain,
blue skies when they need to be happy.
I will adjust the starrs so that their destinies turn out
the way I've always hoped.
My prayers will be my jeweler's screwdriver.

(Modern prayer from Singapore)
from my book "Bridge of Stars"


We are all on a journey, our journey is the journey of life. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment