Tuesday 5 February 2013

LWR ADVENTURES CONTINUE IN BLACKPOOL

Little White Rabbit continues to search for the female rabbit he has spotted and come all this way to find
Now she is in here somewhere
He can't find her
 
 
She must have left
"Excuse me have you seen a female rabbit in here?"
There she is
Careful how you cross the road
Yoohoo, can you see me?
Look behind
I think it is too cold to paddle

She is very near now
Peepo
I can see you
I wonder if she'd come to the tower with me?
She's now looking at the cenotaph
I say little rabbit what's your name?
She thinks someone is following
She is thinking of going to the Tower
Someone is following me, go away
At last they meet up and LWR says 'hello'
"Here's a tram, let's go for a ride"
They both get on the tram to go to Cleveleys
  
Here they are on the tram, little white rabbit is a bit unsure!
She's got off
Oh dear, I don't think she was impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment