Saturday 9 June 2012

AND SO OUR JOURNEY CONTINUES....

Hello, here I am again, not yet fiished showing you all the pictures I took on my recent holiday. The weather was lovely and since then we have had nothing but rain, cold and wind!  The following pictures were taken on our walk which started from St Agnes
Peep'o, I can see you!

Do you think I should get some shoes while I am here?

Can you see Breeze, the dog?
Our walk took us up on to the cliff path
Better not go too near!
Phew, I wish they'd slow down a bit!
What is this? I think it is a wild orchid
Oh look, that looks like a nice beach. I am being prodded ouch, stop touching me!
What is that bird doing?
He must be hungry! I wonder if he ordered this take-away 

Glad to be back on the coach, wonder what's for dinner?
I enjoyed my dinner. I ate so much I have had to come for a walk to help digest it, here is St Ives at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment